RMIT UI Design Project
Project length – 6 weeks
Team members – Individual project
In this course we worked through different stages of the UI design process used to develop an interactive prototype for a chosen product (ie. a fictional airline).
This assessment showcases my ability to:
• Establish a mood board that informs key components of the design: type, buttons, layouts, colours and aesthetics of a prototype
• Produce a flow diagram that maps the blueprint of the design and considers gaps in the design flow and accounts
• Create a cohesive set of components which has informed page design as utilised in your prototype.
• Provide a response to mid-fidelity page designs which includes process of iteration
• Define insights gained from user functionality and usability testing
• Produce a developer ready prototype
• Justify design decisions based on user feedback and developmental process